TOOK US COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH TO PUT THIS TOGETHER..
KILLER WAYS TO DRESS TO GET WHATSOEVER YOU WANT IN LIFE.
How many times have you asked yourself this questions?
• Why did she turn me down? Not minding who I am.
• How did he not notice me?
• Am I not that pretty enough?
• Did he just snubbed me and approach that bitch?
• Why was my proposal rejected?
• How did I come to lose this contract deal?
• Was my interview not good enough?
• Am I not fit for her or not fit to give this?
• What is wrong with the way I am dressing?
• Is the way I am dressing affecting me positively or negatively?
• How can I change my mode of dressing?
• What I put on, does it affect friends I attract?
• Does it attract business and connection to me?
These and many more questions can so be lingering in your mind concerning this case study….
N: B. We are not going to deliberate much about this, but we are trying to lay emphasis concerning this matter, cause you might skip this, rush down to mine gold without seeing and knowing why you should really put to work what it’s been showed here.. So you must read down before scrolling...
7 clothing mistakes that turn strong men into little boys.
Guys tend to make a lot of mistakes when it comes to clothing.
I know I used to.
In fact, many times I thought I was doing the right thing... only to find out I was making my situation a lot worse!
Below are some of the biggie styles Faux Pas.
Make sure you aren't doing them:
1. Strolling around in a t-shirt & jeans
2. Wearing colors that don’t match together (or don’t match your skin tone)
3. Failing to coordinate belt & shoes
4. Wearing clothing that is too loose (or worse, too tight)
5. Winging it... this kills more first impressions than anything else, but has an easy fix
6. Combining suspenders and a belt
7. Choosing the wrong sock type and color
There are a lot more, of course.
Get the free browsing Robot and learn how to change your phone and PC IP with just a click. Tested and guarantee
Call +2348063496511 to other for your free packages, or email email@example.com
Get more via askweanswerblog.blogspot.com
100% Money back Guarantee